Windows 7 Loader by Daz
What is Windows Loader
How to use Windows Loader
Tip: Turn off your Windows defender or antivirus programs if you are using.
- First you need to download Windows Loader
- Turn Off your Windows Defender or another AntiVirus Software for 3 minutes.
- Apply Activation settings using configuration file “Activation settings.reg” (Press Run, Yes, Ok).
- Now unzip the archive “Windows Loader_2.2.2.rar”, password => 2019
- Open that folder and right-click on the Windows Loader.exe and then click on Run as Administrator.
- You will then see a new window appears which is basically a Windows Loader menu. This tool will automatically detect the Windows you are using and other sorts of information.
- Simply click on the Install button you see there and wait for a moment.
The process will take a few seconds to complete and then you will see the green dot . It means that your windows is activated now.
- So, now simply restart your computer.
Tip: When you restart the computer now you need to right-click on My Computer and then click on Properties now Scroll Down and check the Windows Status.
That’s it you have now successfully activated the Microsoft Windows.
- Windows 7 All
- Windows Vista All
- Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012R2
These are the Operating System’s which are supported by Win Loader. You can use this to activate these windows versions and their editions.
File : Windows Loader.exe
CRC-32 : b4417bb9
MD5 : 323c0fd51071400b51eedb1be90a8188
SHA-1 : 0efc35935957c25193bbe9a83ab6caa25a487ada
|Software Name||Windows Loader 2.2.2
|File Size||3.83 MB|
|Requires||Net Framework 4.5+|
|Developer||by Daz Team|
|Updated||October 9, 2020|
|Downloads||350 000 000+|
|Content Rating||Rated for 9.1+|
Here are some most frequently asked questions which most of you want to know, also many people search about that on the internet. But if you don’t find your question from this list then you can ask me in the comment section I will try my best to respond to that question.