KMS VL ALL
What is KMS VL ALL
KMS VL ALL is a new automatic CMD Activator, that 100% works for Windows 7, 8 / 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2008,2012, 2016, 2019 and Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019.
KMS VL ALL 35 is a Batch script(s) to automate the activation of supported Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016-2019 products using local KMS server emulator, or external server.
Designed to be unattended and smart enough not to override the permanent activation of products (Windows or Office). Only non-activated products will be KMS-activated.
The ultimate feature of this solution when installed, it will provide 24/7 activation, whenever the system itself request it (renewal, reactivation, hardware change, Edition upgrade, new Office…), without needing interaction from user.
Some security programs will report infected files due KMS emulating (see source code near the end),
this is false-positive, as long as you download the file from the trusted Home Page.
How to Use KMS VL ALL
- Remove any other KMS solutions.
- Temporary suspend Antivirus realtime protection, or exclude the downloaded file and extracted folder from scanning to avoid quarantine.
- Extract the downloaded file contents to a simple path without special characters or long spaces.(password-2019)
- Administrator rights are require to run the activation script(s).
- Recommended mode, where you need to run AutoRenewal-Setup.cmd then run Activate.cmd once, afterwards, the system itself handle and renew activation per schedule.
- Easy mode, where you only need to run Activate.cmd, without leaving any KMS emulator traces in the system.
Activation modes KMS VL ALL
Recommended mode, where you need to run Activate.cmd once, afterwards, the system itself handle and renew activation per schedule.
To get this mode:
- first, run the script AutoRenewal-Setup.cmd, press Y to approve the installation
- then, run Activate.cmd
If you later installed Volume Office products, it will be auto activated in this mode.
You can remove the extracted folder contents, it is not needed after installation.
Run AutoRenewal-Setup.cmd again if you want to remove and uninstall the auto renewal solution.
Easy mode, where you only need to run Activate.cmd, without leaving any KMS emulator traces in the system.
To get this mode:
- make sure that auto renewal solution is not installed, or remove it
- then, just run Activate.cmd
You will have to run Activate.cmd again before the KMS activation period expire.
You can run Activate.cmd anytime during that period to renew the period to the max interval. If Activate.cmd is accidentally terminated before it completes, run the script again to clean any leftovers.
- Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 (except Windows 10 S)
- Windows 7 All
- Windows Server 2008/2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016/ 2019
- Office Volume 2010/ 2013/ 2016/ 2019
|Software Name||KMS VL ALL 35
|Version||CMD (CommandPrompt Activator)|
|File Size||12KB/52KB (Activation.cmd/AutoRenewal-Setup.cmd)|
|Requires||Net Framework 4.5+|
|Updated||March 04, 2020|
|Downloads||21 000 000+|
|Content Rating||Rated for 9.4+|